Tuesday 14 June 2011

HB 2 U

Hey!

Reporting from a super sunny, super hot, Sheffield today! Not very often I can say that but today it's true! In fact, what am I doing indoors? I should be making the most of this LOL!

But before I dash outside to dine Alfresco Styleee, I'm here to share a card with you of course:

<span class=

Truth be told, I'm not entirely 100% sure about this one...I kinda want to make it again but I doubt I'll find the time right now!

This card was created for our fabulous new challenge over on our PTI blog. All you have to do is pick an element (Earth, Air, Wind or Fire) and go on a creative journey with it: it's ELEMENTary! :) I hope you can tell what element I picked. Clue: colour scheme and sparkling candles!

So c'mon and join in the fun and show me how it's really done!

Oooh and before I dash out for my dinner, be sure to check out some sneak peeks of the fabulous July/August issue of Paper Crafts. Not only am I totally honoured that my li'l card is featured there today, but you can have a chance of winning it along with some other seriously fabulous cards! (I'm tempted to enter myself; I did have a soft spot for that card...I hope it goes to a good home!)

Now my dinner is really calling me...along with a G&T *wink*

Catch ya later!







Card Deets
{HB 2 U}
Stamps: Around and About Sentiments, Birthday Bash Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Melon Berry, Orange Zest, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)/Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Cardstock: True Black, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Baker's Twine (Papertrey Ink)/Crystal Stickles (Ranger)/Chompy! (Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers)

15 comments:

Karen M said...

What's not to like about it?? I wouldn't change it at all. I think it looks super! xx

Marisa said...

Fabulous! Great card. Love the rows of HB text above the candles.

Emma said...

No, no, no! this is perfection. LOVE the gradiated tones - superb.

Also Miss casual 'oh I have a little card going on over at Paper Crafts' only over at blinkin PAPER CRAFTS! - you super star - please don't forget us lowly mortals lol!

Take care x

Debby said...

You may not be sure but I am! Love the CAS, love the graduated colours, love the twine .......... Cracking!

Karen B. said...

I think you've got a fine card here! I love the simplicity of it. Congrats on being featured at PCBlog today too, your card is grand! I saw all of my projects in the picture and hope too, that they find a good home.

Tenia Nelson said...

So so cool!!! tfs!!

Arlene said...

I love it! I think it turned out great! :)

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

Lynn said...

Aimes = SuperStar...way to go on being featured on PC!!

And...what in the world don't you like about this card? I love it...and am in awe that you can line those stamps up so well. Perfection!

Shobana said...

Simply beautiful! Love love it! Must have taken a lot of patience to do the gradation and ..... just superb! :)

Torico said...

Your color choice is perfect!! Sooooo beautiful!

Lindsay said...

LOVE this Amy! Very fun indeed!

Sharron said...

Congrats on being featured! Another great card today--can't imagine what you would want to change. Love how well you do repeated sentiments. And those little candles add the perfect touch!

Jen Carter said...

I love this! I love the rainbow of words but the candles at the bottom with the twine is adorable! Don't change a thing!!

Dana said...

*swoon* LOVE this. Understated and perfectly CAS. WOW.

Andrea M said...

1. LOVE this card - Awesome CAS card girlie!
2. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your PC card!!! I mean, seriously AMAZING!!!
3. YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!!
4. Not sure why I wrote this as a list! Go figure :)

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.