Saturday 19 May 2012

Embracing peach and sewing...Aimes Styleee! :)

Hey!

Happy weekend! :)

Ready for Day 3 of the TCM May release countdown? I hope so!


Today we're featuring and giving you a sneaky peeky of a set by Nina.B called "Sew Happy". This set will be available from May 21st and the clue is in the name: the set features many fun sewing/dressmaking images and coordinating sentiments. I couldn't resist the punny sentiment in the set - no surprises there!

Sew Happy For You

I love this dressmaker's mannequin image - I can see me having a lot of fun dressing it up in the future. For now though, I simply embellished it with a peachy flower (I know - I embraced peach! Shocking! Seems like it's on trend right now...) and sprinkled some peachy gems (originally clear but coloured with a peach marker) around my sentiment too.

Like this set? Well why not take the chance of winning it by leaving a comment today over at the TCM Blog?

For some more sneak peeks of this super set, be sure to check out what the rest of the TCM DT created today!

I'll be back tomorrow giving you a sneak peek of two more sets we have for release this month (what a busy and exciting release this is proving to be!)

Catch ya later!








Card Deets
{Sew Happy for You}
Stamps: Sew Happy (The Craft's Meow)
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: White, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Detail White Embossing Powder (Stampendous)/Gems (Zva)/Peach Marker (Promarker)

22 comments:

Karen B. said...

Beautiful, chic and so stylized, what a great card!

Jackie Rockwell said...

The black and white is bold and dramatic! So unique! LOVE it Aimes!

~amy~ said...

i.love.it.

Miriam Prantner said...

So pretty and elegant! I love the peach gems!

Lagene said...

Love your CAS! It really stands out!

Maureen said...

stylish as only you are, Duchess :) LOVE the white on black and pops of peach...really, you can make any colour sing, redhead or not! Hugs!

Karen Diebolt said...

Very nice card.

Jan Garber said...

My favorite color combo is B on B (Bright on black!) and your card is so very gorgeous! Love these new Nina B stamps!

Lynn said...

Love the gorgeous style...the white ink on the blank is fabulous.

Jenny said...

Wow talk about grabbing your attention....love the monochrome with the perfect peach splash :0)
Jenny x

VanessaB said...

wow. that is AWESOME.

Larissa Heskett said...

AMAZING card Amies!! I LOVE the simple design!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

Dana F. said...

Haha, in my head, the post header was somehow followed by something like "and by peach, I mean green" ;-) Kidding aside, your card looks stunning!! I'm amazed by the fine details on the embossed image!

Stephenie said...

Love how your dress form pops off of the black and the touch of peach works beautifully!! TFS!

Amy Kolling said...

I love that you didn't "really" dress this image up.....Looks fantastic just CAS!!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very elegant.

sharon g said...

I like your classy sewing card. The printing is so (or should I say SEW) perfect.

Natasha G.P. said...

I hardly ever see peach being used on cards. It is so pretty with the black.

missstamper said...

That image is stunning the way you did it in black and white!

missstamper (at) yahoo.com

Ruth S said...

It really has the wow factor Aimes! That dramatic black with teeny peach accents is very classy - great job ;)
Rx

JJ Bolton said...

That looks excellent embossed in white on black! Love it!

pamela said...

Love the bookmark!! It's such a cute card with a cute gift :)

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.