Friday 28 March 2014

Shortlisted...?!

Hey!

Hooray for Friday! Woop woop! The weekend is about here and I'm here today with a bit of random news for you.

This little blogeroo of mine has been shortlisted in a competition to find the best arts and crafts blogs in the UK. I'm not quite sure how I become shortlisted, but after much research I don't think it's a prank LOL!


Now you probably know that I'm not good at asking for things. However, if you like what you see here then I'd really appreciate your vote! Voting is a matter of popping across to the site and entering via the widget thingy on the post.

As much as I'd appreciate your vote, there's a shortlist of some seriously inspirational blogs. Be sure to check 'em all out and maybe add a couple to your blog reading list....!

Oh, and one more thing: voting ends at 11:59pm on April 7th, 2014

I'm signing off for the weekend now. It's going to be a busy one as I meet up with CBS gals, Stephanie and Caryn, to spread the CBS word at a stamping fair and teach a class on Sunday! Can't wait!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and, if you're celebrating it, a lovely Mother's Day! :)

Signature2 



4 comments:

sandie said...

How exciting, you got my vote! And have a fab weekend xx

aaga said...

Voted. Sounds like an exciting weekend, hope you'll tell us a tiny bit about it. ;-)

Kara said...

voted ;)

Victoria H. said...

Good luck!! I voted for you! You have a fantastic blog.

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.